In business, it’s traditional practice to have a mission statement and core values. This declaration guides the company’s movements and sets goals to strive for. I believe in these same principles, and have set my own personal mission statement to keep me focused in real estate.
I, Nick Kawakami have a mission to provide the highest level of professional service, and to achieve the highest rates of customer satisfaction here on O‘ahu. I will do this using the following core values:
- Uncompromising integrity. My reputation within and outside the industry is my most valuable asset.
- My client’s interests will always supersede my own.
- Unwavering professionalism in all aspects of the real estate industry.
- Exceed expectations; go above and beyond them.
- Learn, grow, expand, know your weaknesses and fight for everything. Nothing is given, everything will be earned.
- Be friendly, confident, and most importantly, respectful.
I hope this helps you understand a little bit of my motivation to serve you. If you have any questions about this mission statement, or would like to contact me, give me a call and let’s talk story.