Your home can take many forms. It can be your retirement, your springboard, your dream, or your inheritance. Whatever it is, I understand the importance of your property, and take great care to make sure you are satisfied with the whole selling process. Whether you are upgrading or selling for another reason, give me a call so we can discuss the best way to achieve your goals.
If you are wondering what your current home might be worth, leave your information with me and I will be happy to do a no-obligation CMA and give you a complete overview.
Steps For Selling Your Property
- Develop a Strong Plan: We will discuss and create a strong selling plan that will include marketing, roles, and timelines for your property.
- Make Necessary Repairs: A complete inspection of the property will reveal necessary repairs needed before listing the property. Most common repairs are the roof, floor, paint, plumbing, electrical, and other major features of the property.
- Minor Cosmetic Improvements: We will also discuss cosmetic improvements that will make your property as valuable as possible. Things like cleaning, staging, and yard work are examples of cosmetic changes that could make your property stand out!
- Pricing Your Property: Using information from the comparative market analysis, we can determine a realistic price to list your home. Many factors, including motivation, timing, and market trends play a key role in determining the correct pricing for you.
- List & Market Your Property: Once the property is prepared, and a listing price determined, I will begin marketing your home. Advertising, including open houses, print & digital listings, as well as working with other agents help market your property and move it “front of mind” for buyers.
- Accept & Close the Sale: One more step till the fun part! Once an offer is accepted, and all the paperwork is worked through, the property will be closed in Escrow and you will be ready for the next phase in your life! Congratulations!