Another tax year will be in the books and another reason to celebrate Earth Day in 2023! Bring your unwanted documents down to our office to be securely destroyed and recycled for free!
Shred-It trucks will be at our office parking lot on Saturday, April 29, starting at 9:00 am with their document shredding truck. This is a free event, sponsored by my brokerage, so bring as much stuff to shred as you’d like!
- Location: 1045 Mapunapuna St. (Marcus & Associates building parking lot behind Servco Toyota)
- Collection time between 9:00 am – 12:00 pm on Saturday 4/29/2023
- Paper only, since it will be recycled after shredding
- Staples, small paperclips, and manila folders are fine
- Plastics (i.e sheet protectors, binding combs), electronic media storage (i.e. CDs, thumb drives), and binder clips need to be REMOVED beforehand
- Boxes will NOT be shredded, so please take those back home and blue bin those
- Garbage bags will also NOT be shredded and dumped unless you want them back
- Bring as much as you want!
Hope to see you there!
Volunteers will be on hand all morning collecting your shredding items for the truck. Hope to see you all there, and thank you for supporting our event!