[section_title heading=”h1″ style=”1″ text_align=”left”]Come On By![/section_title]
- Open House Date: Sunday, July 16th 2017
- Open House Time: 2-5pm
- Address: 3009 Ala Makahala Pl #514, Honolulu 96818
- Listing Agent Notes: 2 Bedroom unit in highly sought after Country Club Village 6! Salt Lake’s newest development! Well maintained unit that is clean and ready for occupancy! On the cool side of the building! Unit includes washer/dryer, a/c in every room and 2 parking stalls. Pet friendly, maintenance fees are low, guest parking, secured grounds, private park, pool, BBQ area, recreation room and other great features. Conveniently located near bus stops, freeway access, walking distance to the high school and much more!
[section_title heading=”h1″ style=”1″ text_align=”left”]Quick Stats[/section_title]
- TMK 1-1-1-065-033-0075
- MLS 201715248
- Maintenance Fees: $330.00 (Monthly)
- Fee Covers: Sewer, Water
- Total Area: 821 Square Feet
[section_title heading=”h1″ style=”1″ text_align=”left”]360 Virtual Interactive Tour[/section_title]
[section_title heading=”h1″ style=”1″ text_align=”left”]Video Flythrough[/section_title]
Introducing Ke Kilohana: Affordable Condos in Kakaako
As a part of the ever-expanding Howard Hughes portfolio, Ke Kilohana answers the call for affordable housing in Kakaako! With 375 reserved housing units for local residents, this building will fulfill the HCDA’s (Hawaii Community Development Authority) requirement for affordable housing in the area. [Read more…] about Introducing Ke Kilohana: Affordable Condos in Kakaako
This is a Permanent Waikiki “Staycation” Spot!
Local people, for the most part, avoid Waikiki like it’s the unpopular girl at the party. No one wants to acknowledge it, and nobody wants to be seen with it! But for the past ten years, I have been performing weekly in Waikiki, and realizing that it’s actually not that bad! Yes, there are a lot of tourists and parking can be fairly expensive, but if you’re like me, it’s a really great place to escape normal island life!
Recently, I took a client around Waikiki to look for inexpensive condos that he could use for investment purposes. The whole experience got me thinking about the feasibility of having a permanent “staycation” spot, so I whipped up a quick search for properties that would fit my criteria. It would need to be affordable, relatively convenient to most of Waikiki, and in good enough shape that I would be able to use it right away! Well, here’s what I found! [Read more…] about This is a Permanent Waikiki “Staycation” Spot!
Open House: 1080 S. Beretania St. #1003
This Sunday, I will be sitting with my fellow Marcus-er, Jason Nishikawa, at his 3-bedroom, 3.5 bathroom listing in the Queen Victoria Residences. Come visit us, 2:00pm-5:00pm this Sunday, March 1st! [Read more…] about Open House: 1080 S. Beretania St. #1003
Open House: 1074 Lunalilo St. #403
This Sunday, February 22nd, I will be sitting at Lorraine Fukumae’s listing at the Prince Lunalilo Condominium. Unit #403 is a one-bedroom, one-bathroom unit located in town, and I will be there from 2:00pm to 5:00pm. If you would like more information about this unit, please contact me and I will happy to help you! [Read more…] about Open House: 1074 Lunalilo St. #403